Friday, September 24, 2010

TROUBLE SPOTS IN MCHENRY COUNTY

HI,
have you ever driven through the city known as the 'Title Town of Illinois' Mchenry County, towards the North?
Bull Valley road spans from Bull Vaelly to the East.
So if you try to turn right either ONTO BULL VALLEY from NORTHBOUND CRYSTAL LAKE BLACKTOP, or right FROM Bull Valley onto SOUTHBOUND ILLINOIS ROUTE 31?
An oncoming LEFT-turner WILL CUT YOU OFF, whether or not he or she is in the right.
THE LIFE YOU SAVE MAY BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Christopher Krazmus said...

These people never give up!

bronstein72 said...

No, they don't.
And then, when I think I'm safe?
I pull out of the gas station, make a 'WIDE RIGHT TURN,' and some Neanderthal troll with a badge--and serious rage issues--pulls me over.
Searches me, searches my car, doesn't find the drugs he wants to plant, and writes me an 'IMPROPER LANE USAGE' ticket.
Maybe it's a good thing I DON'T have more money for these gangsters to shake OUT of me!

bronstein72 said...

nerve on some people