Monday, December 29, 2008

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

So have you been outside today?
Taken a look at a newspaper or a televison news broadcast?
If I didn't know better I'd say this planet is careening toward disaster.
And there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm going to watch the NFL Playoffs.
1. Philadelphia Eagles
2. Atlanta Falcons
3. New York Giants
4. Minnesota Vikings
5. The list goes on. Enjoy the game, have some pretzels, take your minds off of stuff that our "rulers" intend to do to us under the guise of "government."
Get real!

1 comment:

Ann Sterzinger said...

Um, I can't figure out how to send you a message, so er about your comment on my "not my thing" post: Yes, she was capable of reading, as well as having the books. She just doesn't like it, and it didn't occur to her that being a student would necessitate reading. I guess. I don't know what the hell was going through her head, really.